Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Garlicky Chicken Kebabs
350 grms Chicken breast (without bone, without skin) cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
5-6 Garlic cloves
4-5 Green chillies
1/2 tsp Cumin pwd
1/2tsp Lemon juice
2 inch piece Ginger
1-2 tsp Olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Wash and clean the chicken. Keep aside.
2. In a blender blend all the above ingredients except for the chicken.
3. Marinate the chicken cubes in the blended paste for at least 30-40 mins.
4. Thread the chicken cubes on to the skewers and grill them in the oven at 180 degree C for 10 to 14 minutes. or until they turn into a beautiful roasted brown color.
You may brush oil onto the chicken while grilling if you wish to.
5. Remove the kebab from the skewers and serve hot.
Tastes fantastic with mint chutney.