Friday, September 17, 2010

Inside-out pig in a blanket

This tempting appetizer is made and shared by my friend Noriko Tamura.





INGREDIENTS

8-10 thin sliced pork
Vegetables of your choice Mushrooms. asparagus, bell peppers etc
Salt and pepper
Cooking oil
1 tbsp Starch

For the sauce(mix together)

1/2 tbsp Gochujang (Korean red chili paste)
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Japanese wine
1 tsp sugar

PROCEDURE

1. Cut the vegetables into julienne.

2. Flat out the sliced pork and sprinkle some salt and pepper.

3. Roll the pork around the veggies.

4. Lightly coat rolled vegetables with starch.

5. Heat the pan with cooking oil and saute the pork rolls until they are lightly roasted.

6. Add the mixed sauce into the pan and toss the pork rolls for a couple of minutes.

Enjoy while it's hot!

Thank you for allowing me to share it with everyone Nori-chan!

14 comments:

Satya said...

looks very inviting ...feel like to grab some ..i will try this with out pork ..yummy

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Anonymous said...

These are scrumptious bites for sure!

Yours Truly said...

mmmm that looks mouth wateringly delish!

Pushpa said...

Delicious looking dish...thanks for sharing

Pushpa @ simplehomefood.com

Unknown said...

Hi Phanitha,

That's a lovely dish..will try it out...:)

Dr.Sameena@

www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

LY-F1 said...

I enjoyed very much these fifteen days in Barcelona. I met so many kind people of all around the world. I will ever remember the good time I spent in this great city. There are so many different architectures to see when walking in the streets. It’s wonderful!
photos

g20 android 2.3 said...

I enjoyed very much these fifteen days in Barcelona. I met so many kind people of all around the world.

china wholesale said...

Thank you for your article, I learned a lot of knowledge.newfreeshipping is an electronic product-based low-cost high-quality shops, where you can find your favorite

Super Mario Figures said...

Just wanted to say hi and that what a Fabuloud cook you are!! I'd love to make those yummy dishes of yours one day!

Ployer MOMO9 said...

Your post really helped me to handle such issues. It's really help me a lot. Nice post!
Thanks for spreading this information here..

hermes bags said...


I also want to know the answer to this question?

replica watches said...


Thanks for the very helpful information. I dont know much about this! And im glad for your help.

android tablets said...

Thanks for sharing.I really appreciate it that you shared with us such informative post,great tips and very easy to understand. android tablets

Dubai Moving Company said...

Beautiful blog. Need Movers?.
Please collobrate with Trend Movers Dubai. As Dubai Movers, We are Trendmoversdubai.com.
Https://trendmoversdubai.com/
Https://Dubaimoverscompany.com/
WWW.TRENDMOVERSDUBAI.COM