This tempting appetizer is made and shared by my friend Noriko Tamura.
8-10 thin sliced pork
Vegetables of your choice Mushrooms. asparagus, bell peppers etc
Salt and pepper
1 tbsp Starch
For the sauce(mix together)
1/2 tbsp Gochujang (Korean red chili paste)
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Japanese wine
1 tsp sugar
1. Cut the vegetables into julienne.
2. Flat out the sliced pork and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
3. Roll the pork around the veggies.
4. Lightly coat rolled vegetables with starch.
5. Heat the pan with cooking oil and saute the pork rolls until they are lightly roasted.
6. Add the mixed sauce into the pan and toss the pork rolls for a couple of minutes.
Enjoy while it's hot!
Thank you for allowing me to share it with everyone Nori-chan!