Saturday, January 24, 2009
Tomato Basil spaghetti
2 Portions of spaghetti
3 Bell peppers thinly sliced
2 tbsp or more of Tomato basil pasta sauce
1/2 Medium sized onion thinly sliced
1 tbsp Oil
Chili garlic pasta seasoning
4-5 Dried red chillies
1. Boil spaghetti in salted water until well done and drain in a colander.
2. Heat oil in a sauce pan add onion and stir fry until caramelized. Break red chillies into halves and add to the onion.
3. Now add the bell peppers and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the spaghetti and tomato basil sauce combine well.
5. Adjust salt and season it with chili garlic pasta seasoning.
Delicioso Spaghetti is ready to eat!